is the catalyst for residential and commercial economic vitality in Atlanta.
To accomplish this, we will:
- Coordinate efforts with the City, County, State and other key stakeholders;
- Jumpstart redevelopment activity within the City’s tax allocation districts;
- Provide small business loans for expansion and start-up;
- Supply mortgage down-payment assistance to low and moderate income families;
- Issue bonds to spur residential and commercial development;
- Acquire land for green space, residential and commercial development;
- Implement quality of life projects in underserved communities;
- Retain and expand existing business, recruit new business, promote the City and available business development incentives.
A Decade of Economic Development Results
Atlanta will be the thriving core of the metropolitan area. The most successful city in the Southeast. A competitive city, nationally and internationally.
133 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Dr. Eloisa Klementich, CEcD
President & CEO
Soi cầu dự đoán xổ số miền bắc
Soi cầu dự đoán xổ số miền bắcFax: 404.880.0863